“At Chobani, our goal is to provide affordable, nutritious and delicious food to more people in Australia,” said Peter Meek, managing director of Chobani Australia to Inside FMCG.
“The Chobani Food Incubator will help us extend our mission beyond our own products, by working with like minded food start-ups with big hearts and big ideas that share our passion for great food.”
Since its arrival in the Australia over a month ago, the international yoghurt company has reportedly received over 150 enquiries from food and beverage brands across Australia, who are looking to scale their business and take it to the next level.
Chobani Food Incubator and Monash’s Food Innovation Centre collaborated to make this new project happen in Australia. The yoghurt company said the program targets to create innovative food startups in Australia, who will challenge the system and shape the future of the Australian food industry.
The program specifically includes:
- 4-month incubator from February to April 2018, online and on-site
- One – two team members participating on-site with key Chobani team members
- Monthly programs at Chobani locations, including manufacturing facilities and Monash’s Food Innovation Centre
- Equity free capital: $10,000 grant to help grow your business
- Travel, hotel and other expenses covered
- Access to Chobani teams, top executives and experts
Entries will close on 30 November. Applications can now be submitted to https://www.chobanifoodincubator.com/australia.