Find out what it takes to be a modern marketer in a fast paced, technology fuelled, ever-evolving retail environment at the events hosted by Inside Retail – Inside FMCG’s sister publication – in Sydney and Melbourne next week.
The retail marketing seminars will focus on empowering, educating and inspiring retail executives, retail teams and graduates through case studies and insights from leading retailers.
Keynote speakers include representatives from both traditional and new and disruptive retailers, who will talk about how to engage and connect with customers on locally and internationally to create sustainable growth in established and new markets.
The intensive one-day ‘Managing Marketing in a Multichannel Retail Environment’ seminars will be held at the Sheraton, Melbourne on Tuesday, 23 February and at Sydney’s Sheraton on the Park on Wednesday, 24 February.
The keynote speakers at the event are:
● Simon Rossi – General Manager, Uber Australia
● John Batistich – Director of Marketing, Scentre Group
● Levi Aron – Country Manager, Deliveroo
● David Bauer – Marketing Manager, Supercheap Auto
● Dr Violet Lazarevic – Research Unit, Department of Marketing, Monash Business School
● Julie Stevanja – Founder & CEO, Stylerunner
● Daye Moffitt – Strategy Director, Principals
● Dave Goodfellow – Social Intelligence Lead, SDL
● James Johnson – Director Customer Success & Retail Practice, Demandware
To purchase tickets for both events click here.