Submissions are open for retailers to enter the inaugural Retail Customer Excellence Awards held in May.
A collaboration between Inside Retail and Association and Communications Events, organisers of the Total Retail & Payments EXPO conference, the event expects to raise the profile of Australian retail businesses who place the customer at the core of everything they do, says event manager, Catherine van der Meulen.
“We are experiencing a dynamic, ever evolving retail landscape where technology has taken centre stage,” said Meulen. “These awards shift the lime light to the people of the businesses who create lasting and memorable experiences for their customers every day.”
“We are looking forward to seeing the submissions from Australian retailers that we know are engraining customers’ needs and wants into every company decision, collaborating teams to harness each other’s assets and bring to life extraordinary experience that connects with customers at every touch point of the brand.”
Awards submissions close on April 3. The full list of Retail Customer Excellence Awards categories is below:
- Customer centricity excellence award
- In store Customer Experience Award
- Online Customer Experience Award
- Omni-channel Customer Experience Award
- In store Technology Implementation Experience Award
- Loyalty Program Experience Award
- Personalisation Excellence Award
- Customer Excellence Team Award
- Responsible Impact Excellence Award
- In store Theatre Experience Award
More information on The Retailer Customer Excellence Awards can be found at www.retailerawards.com.au