Our sister site, Internet Retailing has started the search for the 2017 Top 50 People in E-Commerce by asking readers to nominate the e-commerce professionals they think are leaders in the industry.
Nominations will remain open through October, after which a panel of e-commerce experts will judge the nominees and their own selections to determine the final list of 50.
Sponsored by StarTrack, our 2017 Top 50 People in E-Commerce report will feature the chosen individuals, including headshots and bios for every person on the list as well as exclusive content about the current e-commerce landscape.
This is Internet Retailing’s second annual report recognising the biggest and brightest e-commerce talents in Australia and the first time readers have been invited to weigh in on the candidates.
The report will be published on March 29, 2017, in conjunction with a Top 50 People in E-Commerce launch event at Inside Retail Live, Australia’s major retail industry conference and expo, in Sydney.
A new panel of experts has been assembled to determine this year’s e-commerce standouts, bringing to the table fresh eyes and many years of experience in the industry. Confirmed judges include:
- Larry Diamond, founder and CEO of zipMoney
- Corinne Franks, general manager of the National Online Retailers Association (NORA)
- Ben Franzi, general manager of e-commerce platforms & digital at Australia Post
- Nathan Huppatz, co-founder costumes.com.au
- Graham Jackson, CEO of Fluent Retail
- Jo Krause, digital specialist at Six Degrees Executive
- Ryan Murtagh, founder and director of Neto
- Andy Powell, director of Agile Commerce Consulting
Internet Retailing editors Mark Freidin and Heather McIlvaine will also be on the panel. Help choose the 2017 Top 50 People in E-Commerce by making a nomination today.
You can secure a free copy of the report now by signing up for the Internet Retailing newsletter, which delivers the latest e-commerce news and stories to your inbox twice a week.
And see who made our list last year:
2016 Top 50 People in E-Commerce (in alphabetical order)
- Tzipi Avioz, Woolworths Limited
- Rod Bland, RamCity
- Rebecca Boxall, Kikki K
- Nathan Bush, Super Retail Group
- Seamus Byrne, 2xU
- Jane Cay, Birdsnest
- Alexandra Christopher, Just Group
- Daryl Czarny, Chemist Warehouse Group
- Justin Dry & Andre Eikmeier, Vinomofo
- Brad Foenander, Coles
- Jodie Fox, Shoes of Prey
- Amanda Green, Nike
- Michael Gillespie, Domino’s Pizza Enterprises
- Ben Hare & Mike Wilson, Tinyme
- Sarah Hamilton, Bellabox
- Lana Hopkins, Mon Purse
- Nathan Huppatz, Costumes.com
- Faye Ilhan, Dan Murphy’s
- Carl Jackson, MySale
- Adam Jacobs & Patrick Schmidt, The Iconic
- Luke Jecks, Naked Wines International
- Jason Kencevski, Speedmaster
- Paul Kennedy, Greencross
- Peter Knock, The Co-op
- Ruslan Kogan & David Shafer, Kogan.com
- Taljinder Lall, Spotlight Retail Group
- Gabby & Hezi Leibovich, The Catch Group
- Shane Lenton, Cue Clothing Co.
- Sven Lindell, Bras N Things
- Jane Lu, Showpo
- Sue Meehan, EMU Australia
- Paula Mitchell, General Pants Co.
- Bevan Morris, The Good Guys
- Kate Morris, Adore Beauty
- Tony Nash, Booktopia
- Dean Ramler, Milan Direct
- Peter Ratcliffe, Retail Apparel Group
- Phil Ryan, City Chic, Specialty Fashion Group
- Anna Samkova, PAS Group
- Brian Shanahan & Adam McWhinney, Temple & Webster
- Louisa Simpson, Mecca Brands
- Julie Stevanja, Stylerunner
- Brendan Sweeney, Cotton On Group
- Dean Taylor, CrackaWines
- Sarah Timmerman, Beginning Boutique
- Richard Umbers, Myer
- Mark Ward (& team), Officeworks
- John Winning, Winning Group
- Thomas Zulliger, Quiksilver
10 Rising Stars
Meet Internet Retailing’s 10 Rising Stars — individuals who have recently entered the industry or are new to their current roles, all have an exciting 12 months ahead of them.
- Tora Brophy, Under Armour
- Carly Cazzolli, ASOS
- Dean & Melanie Flintoft, Australian Fashion Labels
- Founding Team, Frank Body
- Rebecca Jourdan, R.M. Williams
- Sandradee Makejev, St Frock
- Dany Milham & Mitch Taylor, Koala Mattress
- Fiona Moylan, Jurlique
- Lee Munro, Styletread
- James Wakefield & Robin McGowan, InStitchu